Friday, March 14, 2014

School Years (part 1)

My school years were very rocky with a lot of ups and downs.  My first school i went to in CA was the best one that I went to as a child.  I was also making A's and B's and always on the honer roll.  But my parents wanted a new house out in the middle of nowhere.  As my father enrolledme in the new school he had heldme back a grade.  Just because he wanted to, knowing darn well that I was in the sixth grade at the time but put me back in fifth grade.

My grades fell and hardly made any friends I was put into a sort of specail education class.  Which made me feel so small but couldnt tell my parents what they did to me so i suffered.

It was during my sixth grade year when my major puberty hit was when I had realized that I was different.  My parents found a "sex shrink" for me, because I was letting them know I wanted to be a girl.  I loved going to therapy but my parents were having toubles with money so I told them to stop the sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment