Saturday, March 15, 2014

My own family

This is in addition to my last page because all of this truely happened during my first marriage.  It is 100% precent true.

After my in-laws moved my family and I to Fresno.  My parents were having majortouble in their marriage. My father refused to support my mother much so my mother and I got really close.  My mother was wonderful even though I had disappointed her several times she never held that against me.

My mother would stop and do her long talks with me about everything like my marriage and hers.  So would go on to tell me that for several years prior that she was the only one paying their bills and keeping her marriage together. She was getting really tired of all the work.  But she had grown up during the time that no matter what marriages were supposed to last.  But in the end her marriage couldnt last because of what my father did.  She knew that the reason that my dad left CA for MI was supposedly involved with someone else.  So she had no choice but to file for devorice.  In the begining she could handle the lawyer stuff then my father started using my moms atty which cost my mom even more money. At this point in time she was running broke but my father didnt care.  Shortly after their devorice was final.  Guess what happened my father had gotten remarried so my mom knew then that she was cheated on by my father.

I had modeled my marriage after theirs by doing what it took to make it last.  But in the end it was because of my in-laws tearing apart my marriage. Plus my wife  being too much of a baby and wanted to make her parents happy only.

No comments:

Post a Comment