Monday, March 17, 2014

Mariage two

Well I am in MI at this time when I received my devorice paperwork.  It was my lowest point in my life when I told my father about it he had pretty much shrugged it off.  Like loosing his grandkids didnt matter to him at all.  During this time I was already with someone else and we were engaged.  With the engagement I thought I had finally found someone I could be with for the rest of my life.  Boy was I wrong big time because she had snapped and attacked me.  So we broke up with that loss and my devorice it had really messed  me up big time and was diagnosed with depression and was put on zoloft and welbutrin.

With my life in the shit hole of life I tried to go back to school.  Well that didnt last long because the school let me go because I was transgendered.  But since I was on welbutrin I had started hearing voices telling me to do things, like steal.  Ihad told my counselor about it and he said that wasnt a side effect.  That finished 2001 with my marriage and kids gone and my new fiancee and a father that didnt give a crap about me.  Not even my other family members cared aboit me because of the devorice and me being transgendered.

As 2002 began with nobody in my life I had started drinking, which was my  first time ever drinking.  I was drank so much one night that I had ended up in bed with a friend of mine.  At least it was only for one night.  When I had sobbered up the next morning I felt like crap. I was still on my medication and the voices still continued so I had tried to commit suicide but couldnt go through with it to die.

After that close encounter with death.  I was at my fathers house and we had a big fight and I had told him that if he wanted my ex fiancee then go for it. I was thinking that he would have done the right thing and not do it, after all he is 30 uears her senoir.  But he did no matter the huge age difference.  I was talking to my ex and she told me that they were getting married. So I guess that nobody thinks things through.

Well with that news I started looking for someone to marry to try and hurt my new step mother.  I found someone that was 20 years my senoir.  I started looking for work anywhere. I saw that Tn had alot of jobs. At least that is what TN told me.  So I had to take care of things in MI firdt do I had to lean on my father to help get me out.  He had paid off my court fines and the bus tickets.

My new wife and I made it to TN and then without notice she left me in nashville TN. She had ran back home and lied to get a devorice from me.  So that had left me out on the streets all by myself in a new city and state being homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment